Overview of Hostel
Bounce Guesthouse is set in heart of the vibrant Hongdae area and just 8-minutes walk from Hongik University subway station (line no.2)
This affordable guesthouse is centrally located just a 15-minute train ride from the popular Myeongdong, city centre, palaces and markets. There is a direct air
493-17 Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
(93-9 Donggyo-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu)
(*A map with an confirmation email will be sent upon confirmation)
1. Exit no. #2. from From Hongik University subway
station and take escalator up to main street.
2. Turn left and walk towards Starbucks. Continue to
walk 30 meters and cross the road.
3. Turn right and walk 20 meters towards Oliver Young.
Turn left onto the street before Oliver Young and
continue to walk straight along the street for 500 meters until
you see 'COIN WASH 24' laundry shop on your right.
4. Continue to walk for 15 meters and turn left in the first alley.Bounce Guesthouse is at the
end of the alley in the left side..
We are set in the heart of the vibrant Hongdae area and just 8-minutes walk from Hongik University subway station (line no.2) Centrally located just a 15-minute train ride from the popular Myeongdong, city centre, palaces and markets. There is a direct airport bus and train located just in front of the subway station to Incheon International /Gimpo Airport; which is a 45-minute express train ride away.
Conditions & Policy
1. Check in from 3pm and check out until 11am. 2. Please state your arrival time at the airport or reply to our email to confirm your time of arrival. 3. If you make a last minute booking, kindly send an email to the hostel to inform your time of arrival at the hostel to minimize any inconveniences to the reception. 4. Cancellation policy • Cancellations made seven (7) days or more prior to the date of arrival will incur a 10% charge. • Cancellations made three (3) to seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge. • Cancellations made less than two (2) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge. 5. Cash is the only accepeted forms of payment upon arrival.