Overview of Hostel
Apple Backpackers is located in one of Seoul's best central locations - to the north it's a 3 min walk to Changdeokgung, Insa-dong, Unhyeongung and 10 mins to Gyeongbokgung, Samcheong-dong, Changgyeonggung, Bukchon Hanok Village, Daehangno to the south it's 15 mins walk to the Cheonggyechon Stream
1. Take bus number 6002 from bus stop 5B or 12A (bus fare - 10,000 KRW / one way)
*The first bus leaves Incheon Airport at – 05:30 and leaves Seoul at – 04:30
*The last bus leaves Incheon Airport at – 23:30 and leaves Seoul at – 20:50
The bus departs every 15 min.
2. Get off at Jongno 3-ga subway station. (It takes around 1 hour 10 minutes.)
3. When you get off the bus, you will see the Lotteria directly in front of you.
Turn left and continue down the street to the crosswalk.
4. Turn left and cross the crosswalk towards the Uniqlo sign.
5. Go straight for about 3 min till you get to an intersection passing by SEVEN-ELEVEN and CU convenient stores on your left hand side.
6. When you get to the intersection, you may see Jonro 3-ga subway station exit no.3 on your left and exit no.6 on the other side of exit no.3
Also you may see a beerpub ‘O-DDANG BEER’ and snack bar ‘55st’ behind the exit no.6
7. There is a small street right next to ‘55st’, take the street and go forward about 50m then Apple Backpackers is on your left hand side.
By subway(costs 4,250 KRW by T-money card),
1. Take the airport subway line at the Incheon airport station to Seoul station.
Once at Seoul station, transfer to line #1 (dark blue) and get off at Jongno-3ga station.
(it's only 3 stops away)
2. Take station exit no.6 and turn around when you get out of the station then you will see a beer pub
3. There is a small street right next to, take the street and go forward about 50m then Apple Backpackers is on your left hand side..
We are located in one of Seoul's best central locations - to the north it's a 3 min walk to Changdeokgung (Palace), Insa-dong, Unhyeongung (Palace)and 10 mins to Gyeongbokgung (Palace), Samcheong-dong,Changgyeonggung (Palace), Bukchon Hanok Village, Daehangno to the south it's 15 mins walk to the Cheonggyechon Stream, 20 mins to the Myeongdong and 30 mins to Dongdaemun(shopping), Namdaemun(shopping), N Seoul Tower.
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
1) About payment You will be asked to pay on cash when you check in. 2) About late check in The front desk will close at 9 pm. When you arrive at Backpackers after 9pm, you can enter through the main door on your right side.The main door of our hostel has key number (1225). *Push up the cover of lock, press the number ’1225’, down the cover of lock. Then, you will see your room key on the front desk and it will indicate your name and room number, so you can just enter your room, and we will help you to check-in in the next morning. Please come to the front desk next day in order to check-in completely.* 3) We have 1 day cancellation policy. Late cancellation or now show will be charged the full nights of your stay!