Overview of Hostel
Seoul Dalbit Dongdaemun guesthouse has opened in January 2016, by four passionate hosts. In Korean, 'Dal(?)' means moon and 'Bit(?)' means shine. With those concepts, the whole place is designed with colors of moon and night. Seoul Dalbit consists of 19 rooms, in which 51 guests can stay in total. T
1. Dongdaemun Station (Seoul Metro Line 1 and 4) Exit #4
2. Walk for 200m down the road
3. Turn right at Seven-Eleven
4. Walk for 50m and turn left
5. You will see our hostel!
-By Airport Limousine Bus
1. Incheon Airport : Bus no. 6002 at 9B or 12A spot
2. Take off at “Dongdaemun” bus stop
3. Walk for 20m down the road
4. Turn right at Seven-Eleven
5. Walk for 50m and turn left
5. You will see our hostel!.
1) Attractions: Seoul Dalbit Dongdaemun guesthouse is close to many historical Dongdaemun (Heung in ji mun), the 500-year-old gate for old Seoul city. You can also meet DDP(Dongdaemun Design Plaza), futuristic building for holding events shaped like extraterrestrial space ship. Also, you can walk around Naksan Park, hillside park and Cheong-gye-cheon, water stream across the center of Seoul. 2) Shopping: After about 10 minutes of walking, you can reach Dongdaemun shopping district, one of the largest in Seoul. The district is popular for clothing market, covering from fabric to up-to-date fashion items. There are many shopping malls such as Doota, Migliore, Lotte and Hyundai mall, you can make your choice on your own!
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Seoul Dalbit Dongdaemun Guesthouse Policies & Conditions: Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 . Check out before 12:00 . Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Taxes included. Breakfast included. General: 24 hour Reception. No curfew.